Every year’s end warrants reflection, an annual review that is particularly arduous following an unprecedentedly turbulent 2020. In more ways than one, 2020 shook the foundation of operations we once knew as steadfast and reminded us how quickly best laid plans and intentions can become curtailed.
The sheer magnitude of challenges faced in 2020 likely outweigh those that were positive, but instead of lamenting any hardships, we choose to reflect on the good. While we were humbled by a number of accolades, we are also reminded that these are not achievements for our company’s pleasure, but rather milestones that signify the hard work and progress our collective organization made all in the name and spirit of what matters most to us: our clients and their success.
In the quest to achieve a superior client experience, some notable milestones include:
- Two strategic acquisitions: Brand protection solutions provider, BrandVerity, and performance marketing technology and solutions provider, Pepperjam. Together, we provide the only solution of its kind to deliver a fully integrated, comprehensive suite of discovery, recruitment, optimization, payment, brand safety and fraud prevention capabilities for marketers seeking a high transparency, scalable subsidy to alleviate pressure on their unit economics as a result of over dependence on primary sales and marketing channels.
- 38 technology enhancements and new feature launches purposefully designed to afford marketers partnership simplicity, automation and optimization including a new navigation and user interface (UI), expanded reporting and analytics suite for deeper views across the customer journey, automated fraud management that ensures brand safety in a well-lit space
- Annual uptime of 99.99%, including maintenance periods, across tracking, console and APIs, with zero downtime during the critically important Q4 holiday season.
- The creation of more than 50 thought leadership content and resources designed to educate and support marketers navigating the partnership channel.
- Supported our clients in driving YoY revenue growth of 31% in the U.S., including an 330% ROI and significant gains across other key metrics as evidenced in our research.
- Leveraging our partnership automation solution, clients drove results that netted Partnerize four new awards from iPMAs, Martech Breakthrough and The Drum, including: Best SaaS Platform, Best Performance Marketing Campaign – APAC in partnership with Farfetch, Best Performance Management Solution from Martech Breakthrough and Most Effective Use of Affiliate Marketing in partnership with Charlotte Tilbury.
Finally, a year of deep reflection brought new company values and core tenets that bring greater focus to our mission of turning partnerships into profit centers for our clients. We will continue to put the customer first, we will never settle for the status quo, we will exceed your expectations, do the right thing and we commit to sharing openly and often with our clients and with each other. It is here where we ground ourselves, rising above the status quote to provide you with a better way to partner.
We look to a new beginning with a renewed sense of purpose, humility and gratitude and wish our clients nothing but continued success.