Bob Glazer, founder and managing director of our partner, Acceleration Partners, just released his first book, Performance Partnerships: The Checkered Past, Changing Present and Exciting Future of Affiliate Marketing!
It’s the first in-depth, behind-the-scenes look at the affiliate (performance) marketing industry. For anyone who wants to know where the industry got its roots and where it’s headed, this book is a must-read.
Find the hardcover version of his book on Amazon or download it to your Kindle for only $0.99 for the rest of the week.
At Performance Horizon, we understand that it’s not a matter of if your business can benefit from affiliate marketing, it’s a matter of how best to go about using it. Performance Partnerships is the first book of its kind that tells you how and why you should use affiliate marketing if you want a viable business over the next decade and beyond.
Get your copy of Performance Partnerships to learn about:
- The “wild west” days of the industry and where it’s at today
- Bob’s predictions for the future of affiliate marketing and what businesses can we expect to see happen in the next 10 years
- What Performance Partnerships™ are and how this framework differs from traditional affiliate marketing
- Why transparency between brands and their affiliates is so important
- The “Uberization” of marketing, what that this means and how brands like Uber and Airbnb are leveraging it
- And much more
As we’ve written about before, performance partnerships are the future of marketing. For those businesses wanting to understand how to increase their marketing reach as well as their profits, get your hands on a copy of Bob Glazer’s book, Performance Partnerships.