You can now watch the recording of our recent webinar, hosted with PerformanceIn, in which marketing leaders from TSB Bank, Etihad Airways and MandM Direct shared their partnership program success stories from 2019 and insights on how partnerships can enhance business growth going into 2020.
Holly Brim, Director of Marketing Americas and EMEA at Partnerize, moderated the webinar with this panel of experts:
- Tony May, Digital Partnerships Manager at TSB
- Jacqueline Gardner, Senior Affiliate Manager for Digitas, representing Etihad
- Phil Twigg, Head of Acquisition at M and M Direct
Addressing three overarching themes – automation, amplification, and recognition – our panelists shared their thoughtful responses to these questions:
- Looking back on 2019 what were the big drivers of growth for your partnership program?
- Automation is a big theme in partnerships these days. What steps have you taken to focus yourself and your team more on ideas instead of execution?
- Looking forward to 2020, how are you planning to compete differently? How are you preparing for that change?
- If you tell everyone in our audience to prepare for one “megatrend” what would it be?
- In addition to Q&A from the audience.
Watch the webinar recording to hear what the panel had to say about pushing boundaries with regard to retention and acquisition methods, non-traditional partnerships in the fintech industry, how innovation is driving automation, global growth, and the increasing use of influencers within the channel.
A million thanks to Tony, Jacqueline, and Phil for their insightful takeways as we head into 2020!