Partnerize is on the road to Manchester and we’d love you to join us for an afternoon of partnership strategy, networking, and conversation with industry brands, partners, and agencies. Get up-to-the-minute information and access to the tools that are helping advertisers navigate macro challenges.
What’s on the agenda?
We’ve assembled a panel of our top publisher partners to provide a fresh perspective on the tactics, strategies, partnerships, and initiatives setting brands up for success in the second half of 2023, and into the new financial year.
- The latest trends in consumer spending and behaviour across travel, fashion, beauty, home and more.
- Cross-channel e-commerce trends and the rise in new media types and partner channels.
- How to optimise program strategies, boost customer reention, and reach new consumers globally through the partnership channel.
- The critical role innovative partner types provide in driving business growth and acquisition.
- How to achieve incredible ROI through publisher diversification, and create a competitive edge in today’s rapidly evolving business landscape.
This in-person even will take place on Thursday, 17th August, from 1pm-5pm GMT at Kingstreet Townhouse, 10 Booth Street, M2 AW.
There are only 30 seats available for this event and we expect them to fill fast. Please register your interest here today!