If you’re considering a new partner management platform, you’re not alone. Many retailers are exploring their management options as they increase their partner marketing investments. Like any other major software purchase, making the right choice can be a lot simpler if you know what’s important and what questions to ask. Naturally, things like price, robust security, and great usability are critical considerations when you are buying partner management tools.
We assume that you have what you need to make those evaluations already. But we’ve compiled a handy guide where you’ll find a list of questions many people often don’t know to ask, or forget to consider. These questions relate to features whose value is not always clear until you start getting active in using data-driven marketing to improve results in the partnership space.
Download our eBook: How to Choose a Partner Management Solution for Retail and learn about the 12 questions you need to consider as you go through your process of procuring a better partner management solution including:
- Platform flexibility to adapt to every aspect of your unique approach to partner revenue and relationship management
- Tracking methodology options for all types of partner conversion types, from sales through lead generation
- Working and communicating with partners for best results and maximum commitment
- Why omnichannel tracking solutions, real-time data, and data-driven insights will be so critical in the upcoming years for your business
- How artificial intelligence and machine learning can drive better partner automation revenue and profits
- Approving transactions and making payments from a partner portal
- Why you should care about and seek predictive analytics and forecasting tech in your partner marketing platform
- Plus more!